Excellent Performance and Superb Reliability
Purchasing one of Kenmore Elite refrigerators should not be done on impulse. You should learn about its features to know what you are getting in return.
Although you can trust a Kenmore Elite fridge when it comes to meeting your refrigeration needs, it certainly would work to your advantage if you find out what kind of features these models offers. This way, you can be sure all your fresh food storage requirements are met.
As its name implies, the Elite model series will definitely leave you satisfied and pleased. This particular Kenmore refrigerator line is designed with versatility and convenience in mind.
Of course, because these fridges are made by one of the leading appliance manufacturers in the country, you can be assured of excellent performance and superb reliability.
Features of Kenmore Elite Refrigerators
Savvy consumers understand the need to find out the different features a product offers before making the decision to buy. Understanding what you are getting in return for your money is considered to be an important part of the buying process especially if you would like to avoid buyer’s remorse. If you choose to buy a Kenmore Elite refrigerator, you will enjoy the following:
• French Door Bottom Freezer Type – for starters, you will immediately be delighted with the automatic icemaker, which means a constant and ready supply of ice whenever without the need to stuff your freezer with ice trays. You will also like the electronic controls which are conveniently located in the front, allowing you easy access and monitoring. This fridge type also comes with spill-proof shelves and a bottom freezer which lets you see all your fresh food at eye level.
• Side by Side – if you prefer the refrigerator and freezer compartments are right beside each other, then this type is perfect for you. You will also love the interior and exterior water and ice dispensers and LCD touch controls. This type also offers shaved ice option which is very ideal for those hot summer months and an Ultra Chill Zone feature which ensures beverages are always 5 degrees cooler. There is also the Fresh-n-Ready Bin for storing fruits and vegetables.
• Top Freezer – this classic refrigerator allows you to easily access your frozen foods as well as provide you enough space for your fresh food. This type is also very flexible since you can adjust the deli tray. It also comes with spill-proof and slide out shelves for easy cleaning.
• Alerts – you will be notified if you left the door open or there is a change in the internal temperature which will potentially harm your frozen and fresh food
• Control Lock Option – ensures your preferred setting is protected from accidental adjustments
• Frost Free – no need to manually defrost your freezer
• Improved Interior Lighting – makes it easier for you to locate your food
• Energy Star Certification – enjoy peace of mind knowing you are consuming energy efficiently, which is good for your pocket and the environment.
• Glass Shelves, Plastic Drawers, Door Storage Bins – all of which are removable and adjustable
• Sound Reduction – guarantees to reduce you Kenmore Elite refrigerator’s operating soundAdvantages of Buying a Kenmore Refrigerator
For obvious reasons, buying one of the Kenmore Elite fridges will be worth every penny you pay. The best thing is that these refrigerators are relatively affordable in the first place. Also, you cannot ignore the fact that these refrigerators are quite stylish.
Disadvantages of Buying a Kenmore Elite Refrigerator:
Some consumers who bought a Kenmore Elite refrigerator complained about its performance. In general, they were not satisfied with how the unit was built and the features that come with them. There were also complaints involving the ice maker and the shaved ice function not satisfying customer’s requirements.
Once you choose to purchase a Kenmore Elite refrigerator, you can rest easy knowing your refrigeration needs will be met without any hassles. You will just love how this fridge will look in your kitchen in addition to its versatility. With the myriad of features that comes with this refrigerator, you will surely consider it a good buy. Of course, it would be smart to ask about the warranty in case you experience some problems with your unit.